Adino seatTheatre seating
We know Theatre Seats.
With over 20 years of experience in the industry, Alloyfold excels in designing, engineering, and providing theater seating solutions for theaters, performance venues, and auditoriums across New Zealand and Australia.
Enjoy the show in Comfort and Style
The Adino auditorium chair is superbly designed with clean lines and premium comfort. A perfect choice for venue seating, the Adino can be used for conference room seating, convention seating, auditorium seating, or fixed seating at music halls and assembly halls.
The Adino has a strong steel framework for long lasting strength and durability. It features lateral support and a bolster at the front for maximum ergonomic support, and comfort over longer periods of time. The seat base is a gravity tilt system which pivots in a maintenance free, self-lubricating pivot block.
Customise to your needs.
The Adino can be customised in a number of different ways, according to your needs. Our team at Alloyfold will work closely with you to help you choose the right style options for your requirements.
- Acoustic under-seat pan and/or timber veneered outer back
- Pedestal, side legs or riser mount versions
- Seat number, row identification, aisle lights Can be installed in either curved or straight rows.
See our standard colour range below.
Competitive Wholesale Prices
We produce our furniture in bulk, meaning we can supply chairs of any number - from 50 to 1,000 and far beyond. Our team will help you find the right option for your space. Because we sell wholesale you get the most affordable price possible.
Contact us today for a quote - click the enquiry button below, fill out the form and our friendly team will quickly get in touch with you!
- Steel frame, multilayer foam, upholstery
- Upholstery selected from options below, timber arms available
- Height: 39.8-40.2 inch Width: 20.1-21.9 inch Depth: 17.3-19.1 inch Seat Height: 17.7 inch
- 5 year commercial warranty