The Millennia fuses the practicality of the Essential series time tested construction with the embellishments of the award winning Impressions Series. It starts with our rock solid closed loop frame constructed from precision welded 16 gauge 1010 cold-roll carbon steel. To that we add 3 ½" dual-density foam and the fine tailoring of a rolled back edge, cushioned passive lumbar area, and elegantly rolled front seat for a truly value packed chair perfect for your sanctuary.
- Fully upholstered Ergo-V back for superior comfort and durability
- T-Nut Construction wood seat for a low maintenance seat with 3 ½" dual-density foam
- Ultra-durable powder-coat electro-statically applied and baked at over 400 degrees
- Booted rocker glides eliminating swivel-glide failure and exposed frame corners
- Industry's strongest frame, radius 16 gauge 1010 cold rolled steel with integrated torsion bar
- Also available with arms