The 2004 is made with the same quality components as the 2005 and features a less aggressive, yet very comfortable lumbar treatment with full length back cushioning that has long been a favorite. You get both style and utility from the 2004 pew stacker. If you're on a budget but want style, consider this American made classic.
- Years of worry-free use with the industry's strongest closed loop frame
- Flexible seating with pew style bench seating when chairs are locked together
- Also available as the 2204 (22" wide), as the 2804 (18" wide), and as the 2004A (with Arms)
- All of the Essentials Series widths (18", 20" and 22") and Essentials Series arm models interlock with each other to provide you with mix-and-match modular flexibility.
- Very reliable. Exceeds all BIFMA standards
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Great value and a great price!