The Devon is a reclining chair for hospitals, medical clinics and wards. This comfortable recliner has an expandable footrest, extra leg support for nursing mothers, a reclining backrest to create a day bed and a hinged side armrest for ease of entry and exit into and out of the chair.
This chair not only is great for patients, it's also incredibly comfortable for visitor stays where long stays near loved ones are required. This chair is dual purpose and great for palliative care seating, as an ICU chair or in aged care facilities. The Devon chair has a 2 year warranty and a 200kg weight load.
- Rear handle and lockable wheels for easy manoeuverability
- Cushion: High density cold molded foam
- Armrest: High impact polypropylene
- Antibacterial/anitmicrobial fabrics for sterile environments
- Reclining backrest
- Hinged armrest for ease of entry and exit
- Nursing footrest
- Expandable footrest
- This chair has passed the static load test AS/NZS4688.2:2000 R2016, showing its strength and durability.
- 10 year warranty