Sandler seats have been used in some of the most famous event venues in the world including Westminister Abbey, St Paul's Cathedral and Windsor Castle. Sandler seats are versatile and will save you space without compromising on comfort and ergonomics. They are strong and robust, being designed and built to be used in a venue situation where they will be constantly moved, stored and set up. Sandler seats are available with a lot of customisations so you can choose the perfect seating solution for your venue.
Features and Benefits:
- The double rolled steel frame gives the chair an inherent flexibility offering unparalleled strength and stability
- Self Levelling - the inherent flexibility of Sandler's double rolled steel frame compensates for uneven floor surfaces
- Chair Feet - High specification chair feet feature non-marring rubber cushions over u-shaped steel glide along with tension grip to avoid unintentional removal
- Frame Linking - Sandler seats have a unique interbracket linking system allowing linking of chairs in perfect alignment. Interbracket linking devices are welded as an integral part of the chair. Complies with all safety regulations for places of public assembly
Options and Accessories:
- Available in "A shape" or "B Shape"
- A range of seat and back options from a basic version with steel back panel and reversible wooden seat to fully upholstered or fully padded and upholstered
- Tip-up seat
- Wide model (50cm wide seat)
- Contour model for extra comfort
- With arms
- Accessories such as tablets, book racks or floor bars
Click the enquire button to instantly receive further information.