A well constructed, padded, stackable chair designed for church or auditorium settings. The Alloyfold Church Chair with enclosed back is affordable, durable, comfortable and can be tailored to your needs.
A number of churches use their halls, auditoriums or sanctuaries as multipurpose venues. For these types of arrangements, Church Chairs need to be easy to move, stackable and relatively lightweight while still being sturdy. If your church requires this type of flexibility then Alloyfold's individual stacking chairs rather than forms or pews are by far the most space saving and practical option.
Features and Benefits:
- Upholstered plywood base and back upon a strong, powder coated steel frame
- Commercial grade fabric in multiple colours
- Lumbar support
- Chairs can be clipped together to form pew type seating
- Available with the cutaway option for extra lumbar support
- Available with many optional extras or customisations to suit your budget and needs ie. book rack options and a variety of frame colours
- Available in an extra wide version
- 25 years warranty on frame, 5 years on foam and fabric
- Stackable up to 8 high