The Adino auditorium chair is superbly designed with clean lines and premium comfort. The Adino is comfortable over long periods of time and is available in a variety of options to suit any venue requirements. A perfect choice for venue seating, conference room seating, convention seating, auditorium seating, or fixed seating at music halls and assembly halls.
- Structure: Strong steel framework for long lasting strength and durability.
- Cushions: Individually moulded polyurethane cushions and backs consisting of varying density multi layer foam incorporating lateral and lumbar support. The Adino venue chair also features lateral support and a bolster at the front for maximum ergonomic support.
- Arms: Available in a variety of timbers and finishes
- Mechanism: Seat base is a gravity tilt system which pivots in a maintenance free, self-lubricating pivot block
- Options: A variety of options and customisations are available. Available in a large selection of fabrics.
- Configurations: Acoustic under seat pan and or timber veneered outer back, pedestal, side legs or riser mount versions, seat number, row identification, aisle lights. Can be installed in either curved or straight rows.
- Warranty: 5 year commercial warranty